Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Truth ... Stop Lyin'





Honesty at least when it is tactful is so necessary famdulas
I have discussed this at length with my friends
and sometimes a white lie to spare someone feelings feels acceptable
in rare cases
but I simply need to move away from lying
because it’s almost a force of habit
simply because I can
and am good at it
but I know I’m good at smoking meth
that doesn’t mean I should do it
I know I'm good at cracking skulls on that ol' sneak tip
but that shit hurts my hands a lot of the time
as much as it hurts busters skulls
and now that I really know that
I should be rigorously honest in all my affairs
lying about anything hurts me
as much as it hurts someone
the feelings involved are simply not worth the effort
of keeping a lie alive.
in the 09
if you know your fitted is fucked up
don't ask me if your 5 yr oakland A's jawn
is fresh to me
because first
I don't give a fuck about team sports
second you need to wipe them sweat stains off your brim cousin
and girl
don't ask how you look in your tight ass knickers
you bought from wall-mart for 10 bucks
all three extra sizes too small
gut all hanging out the sides
of your too small shirt
and no dog your weed
doesn't smell like fire anymore
it smells like burning leafs wrapped up a in a shitty cigar
and your breath
smells like a brewery full of rat feces
and no
I don't wanna cypher with you
with your infinite repetitive
lyrical miracle
having ass from mac lethal catalogs
talking about
how you're about to do this and that
FUCKING DO IT!!
and no doggie
I don't believe you got blammers
and peeling cats wigs
back on the block
you can't afford real nikes
let alone a 40 glock
just stop it
I'm grown
I don't care about another man's
fucking gear, hot bars, clothes etc.
if you're a busted bitch it's better not to speak to me
or at least be all uppity
I will send you girl
wordamovason (peace to rob natural)
I do care
about whether I got loot
to afford the roof over my head
I do worry
about the people who look to me for my experience strength and hope
in term of staying clean in recovery
I do care about a connection with God
I do care about my Moms
and her comfort level
I do care if my people
are staying happy and healthy
and taking care of theirs
and honestly I do care if you people are ok
ya know
staying up
and doing the next right thing
if you're hungry
I might spot you a sandwich
if you need a shoulder to cry on
I might let you holler
if you need some honest suggestions on something I have experience on
I might bless you sonson
IF
you are willing to listen
but if I bless you
and you don't heed my advice
the next time you come around
talking that sob story bullshit
I'll probably have to keep it moving
in the 09'
I like writing in my blog
building with my people
eating good food
not letting Blueprint & the rest of my weightless.net family live
and
making art & music
for the love
because I want to
not because I need to anymore
it just feels fun and satisfies my soul
so here
is my suggestion
be honest til it hurts
hold your family close
and do one kind thing for a stranger tommorow
you'll feel better for it
and they might as well

thanks for letting me rant

p.s. fuck punctuation

1 comment: