Sunday, April 5, 2009

RIP Steve Grossman

One of my e-friends just lost a friend and I posted this in her blog
"I just lost another friend from high school
Like other friends
We had lost contact
But the way he left us
Left a hole in my soul for lack of a better term
He left behind a wife and two kids
While I grieve I have to believe there is a purpose in this world and have faith that things happen for a reason
That is beyond my comprehension
This leads me to believe I must be as loving and caring for those who do remain in loving remembrance of our dearly departed
It does not make the loss easier
And for that I'm glad
Because of the pain it just makes me hold onto the one's I love all that much tighter
Hold your head high
We got a lot of living to do when we remember how short life can be
But remember also quality of life is of the utmost importance
It gets better I promise"

I know I usually just post stupid images and my stupid art and occasionally my words formed into raps/poetry
But there are a lot of people in my friends’ list that I know and love
Albeit I see rarely
But know even if I don't have the brain capacity to remember you on a daily basis
That you are loved
I wish everyone the best
I wish everyone the inspiration to do what he or she think is destined for him or her in life

We are here for a reason find yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment